Victory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend Trip

3 posters

Go down

Weekend Trip Empty Weekend Trip

Post  Shot Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey, I know that I've been away alot lately, and it wasnt my fault, this however, is. I had a choice to stay home or go on a trip with my brother. I havent really been out much this summer, so I chose to go. I am going to be away until Sunday. David, I know we have a match Sunday and I do plan to attend it. Just thought I would let you all know why I was gone (again). Sorry that I have not been on lately, and I probably wont be on that much starting August 25th or the 28th, which will be the day that I start High School. Once again, I apologize for not being on

- Shot

Shot

Back to top Go down

Weekend Trip Empty Re: Weekend Trip

Post  davidakamyron Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:18 pm

i change time to Mon and Tue check forums
davidakamyron
davidakamyron

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:01 am

Life comes first Shot. This is just a fun Hobby! While we like you being around, spending time with friends, family, work and school should come first. Thanks for letting us know. See you when you get back!

Grace

Back to top Go down

Post  Shot Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am

Thanks Grace and David, I checked the TWL thing after I posted it and I meant to change it, but I forgot to. I will see you all sunday!

Shot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum