Victory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound Blaster Xfi Xtremegamer for Sale!

3 posters

Go down

Sound Blaster Xfi Xtremegamer for Sale! Empty Sound Blaster Xfi Xtremegamer for Sale!

Post  Velocity242 Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 pm

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829102006&Tpk=xtremegamer
retails on newegg for 94.99
ill sell it for 30 bucks free shipping,
i may lower to 20 just pm me or email me @ jimkeating20045@yahoo.com

Product Description
Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer delivers award-winning X-Fi technology for faster, more immersive gaming. X-Fi, the world's most powerful audio processor, provides ultra-realistic X-Fi CMSS-3D surround sound over normal headphones and accelerates Direct X, OpenAL and EAX 5.0 for faster frame rates and cinematic sound. X-Fi 24-bit Crystalizer restores sparkle to low quality audio, upgrading Games, MP3, DIVX and TV audio to 24-bit. The low-profile design makes it ideal for Media Center PCs. It has an optical digital out for connecting to home cinema systems, while THX certification and Dolby and DTS decoding guarantee excellent results in movies.

Technical Features
Sample Rate: 8 kHz (min) - 192 kHz (max)
DAC Data Width: 24-bit
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP SP2

Connectivity
Interfaces: 3 x audio - line-out - mini-phone 3.5 mm, 1 x audio - SPDIF output/line-in/microphone - mini-phone 3.5 mm, 1 x audio - line-in - 4 pin MPC

Last edited by Velocity242 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added email)

Velocity242

Back to top Go down

Sound Blaster Xfi Xtremegamer for Sale! Empty Re: Sound Blaster Xfi Xtremegamer for Sale!

Post  Kar Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:17 pm

I have this same card and with modded drivers which enhance its abilities. IDK why you want to sell it, but anyone needed a dedicated sound card would be hard pressed to get something better for less.

https://victory.forummotion.com/chat-f2/sound-what-you-hear-can-be-better-t46.htm
Kar
Kar

Back to top Go down

Sound Blaster Xfi Xtremegamer for Sale! Empty Re: Sound Blaster Xfi Xtremegamer for Sale!

Post  Velocity242 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:30 am

the only reason im selling it is because, first of all, my pci slot is disabled on my motherboard, second i have a usb xfi headset with a built in sound card about the same, and my mobo onboard is the same specs

Velocity242

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:49 pm

I might get it, gotta have Big look at the specs and make sure it will work with my computer.

Grace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down